Green Coffee Grading +256790560642 exporter Organic coffee beans to global markets Saudi Arabia UAE Egypt

nguuiwa
nguuiwa
on July 02 2026 at 10:39 AM

COFFEE KAWA EXPORTER – From Our Farms to Your Cup

Experience the True Taste of Origin

Call +256790560642

Email: coffeekawwa@gmail.com

We specialize in green coffee bean exports, ensuring consistent quality, rich aroma, and sustainable sourcing.

Product: The Green Coffee beans (Arabica Coffee)

Grade: AA, A, and AB

Packaging: Jute Gunny Bags of 60kgs (Net Weight)

Quality Description: AA for Screen 17, A for Screen 16 and AB for Screen 15.

-This Undergoes grading machines (Buhler and Cimbria), Sorting is by gravity table and colour sorter.

Shipment Quantities: 20ft containers

Origin: UGANDA

Email: coffeekawwa@gmail.com

PRICES

============================

ROBUSTA COFFEE:

  • ⁠ ⁠Screen 18 organic per ton.
  • ⁠ ⁠Screen 15 organic per ton.
  • ⁠ ⁠Screen 12 organic per ton.

 

ARABICA COFFEE:

  • ⁠ ⁠AA Screen 17 per ton.
  • ⁠ ⁠AB price per ton.

DRUGA: per ton:

Let your customers experience the difference that comes from freshness, traceability, and passion

Available for bulk export worldwide

Serious Inquiries Only

Phone number: +256790560642

Email: coffeekawwa@gmail.com

Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)
View all replies
I’m incredibly grateful to Dr. Benjamin for the guidance and encouragement he gave me during my lottery journey. I reached out to him after hearing about his work, explained my hopes of winning the Mega Millions jackpot, and decided to give it a try. He shared a set of numbers with me and encouraged me to remain positive and hopeful. I purchased my ticket using those numbers, and I was completely shocked when they matched the winning numbers. I won the Mega Millions jackpot of $50 million! It was an unforgettable moment that changed my life. I’ll always appreciate Dr. Benjamin’s support. He can help you too drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +18588585788
Viewing 1 reply - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

Login or register to post your reply

Cookies on WhereWeChat.
This site uses cookies to store your information on your computer.